Saturday 21 December 2013

Happy Holidays

Dear Parents:

I feel so honoured to be your child's teacher. These first few months as we grew to know a bit about each other have been a time of enrichment and amazement. I teach a wonderful group of skilled, mature, curious, enthusiastic and talented learners. I so look forward to the next term, where the learning will continue, confidence will increase, and leadership should bubble up.

I am very thankful for the lovely Christmas cards and gifts you sent my way, as well as for the baking and prep families helped with, in order to make our small party this afternoon such a success. Many thanks for your thoughtfulness and evident support; it means a lot to a teacher!

The snow outside our window was like frosting on the cake today... you couldn't have scripted it better if you tried. Just a few magical days left and then it will be Christmas! I hope yours is a time of family, relaxation, warmth, and ease.

See you in the new year!