Thursday 7 November 2013

Parents, I'm sure you have already bookmarked or favourited this page so you can return easily and often, but I've been asked if there is a good way to get notified when I've posted something new. Accordingly I'm reposting this from my September 15 post...

If you would like automatic email notification whenever I post homework here, you might consider using   feed2mail.com.

This free service will ask you for the address here. It is  paulclarkenorthvan.blogspot.ca

When you sign up, you'll automatically get email notification within 15 minutes or less of when I post here. The notification has ads, unfortunately, but at least it is fairly immediate (and free).

The widget on this page to the right, "Follow by email" works fine, except it only sends a summary notification once per day, usually in the middle of the night or often the next day. For this reason, I prefer the free free2mail.com